Latest News

Saturday, January 23, 2016

"Samarum Pothe Pituwak Pura" Sinhala Song Lyric

"Samarum Pothe Pituwak Pura" Sinhala Song  -Page commemorative book Message to tears Liu The gītē NOTE ḷan̆dē The singing aloud memā I like the world of the shaft Ravaṭṭannepā your lies  Væsidāka alone under one umbrella We remember always be dry at Wed // The two of us stayed mate today I love you forever I like the world of the shaft Do not hide your lies //  Look pemvantayin suffering // Dukvuyē than you are accustomed to it Today, he and my feelings without letting you I do not like to be alone I like the world of the shaft Do not hide your lies //  Commemoration book ......  Artist / s: Dilshan Weerasinghe




http://mp3.ananmanan.lk/mp3/201508/Dilshan_Weerasinghe_Samarum_Pothe_ananmanan.lk.mp3Plye Song

Recent Post