Latest News

Thursday, January 28, 2016

"Rajamaduraka Ipadi Hitiyanam" Sinhala Song Lyric

"Rajamaduraka Ipadi Hitiyanam" Sinhala Song   King was born in a palace, saved you and sons Siri bed from you today flying thatched downloaded disgusting I am not going to laugh han̆ḍavāpan the night dream  Little pæṭikkan long way undermines retail confectionery Ran's fancy flying aircraft appears When I do not ignore the long waiting vāvannē I am not going to laugh han̆ḍavāpan the night dream  Stained King ......  Occasionally leaky brains knows Puthra mung taste falls .Red Lunch tongue as tongue lovingly run rule Textiles væraḷī not pulled past me vāvannē I am not going to laugh han̆ḍavāpan the night dream  Stained King ......  Artist / s: Malani Bulathsinghala

http://topbadu.net/sinhala_mp3/Malani_Bulathsinhala_Raja_Maduraka.mp3Plye Song

Recent Post